Automotive Systems Technology
The Automotive Technology certificate program is designed to train individuals in the basics of engines, brakes, and automotive electrical and electronic systems.
Upon completion of the certificate program, students should be able to perform basic troubleshooting of automotive systems.
All courses in this certificate program may be applied toward completion of the Automotive Technology diploma and the Associate of Applied Science degree in Automotive System Technology.
- C60160B Automotive Engines Certificate
- C60160C Automotive Chassis Certificate
- C60160D Automotive Electrical & Electronics Certificate
- C60160E Automotive Drivetrains Certificate
- AUT 213 Automotive Servicing
- AUT 151 Brake Systems
- AUT 181 Engine Performance