June 1, 2015 is BCCC's priority deadline for the FAFSA and required follow up documentation to be received in our office. This will ensure that eligible students will have financial aid in place for Fall 2015 term.
Registration for Fall Semester runs through August 14
New Student Orientation Registration
New students should sign up for one orientation session. Sessions still available for August 1st and August 12th.
Sessions are held in Building 8 and run from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm.
- Bills Mailed to Students - July 16 & July 30 (Tentatively - subject to change due to budget)
- Board of Trustee Committee Meetings, Tuesday, August 4 at 4:00 p.m., Bldg. 10 Board Room
- Board of Trustee Meeting, Tuesday, August 4 at 6:00 p.m., Bldg. 10 Board Room
- Last day to Pay for Early Registered Classes – August 7
- Deregistration – August 10
- Late Registration – August 17 8am-6pm
- Last Day to Drop for 100% Refund – August 17
- First Day of Classes – August 18 8am-6pm
- Add – August 18-25
- Drop – August 19-27
- Last Day to Drop for 75% Refund – August 27
- Board of Trustee Committee Meetings, Tuesday, October 6 at 4:00 p.m., Bldg. 10 Board Room
- Board of Trustee Meeting, Tuesday, October 6 at 6:00 p.m., Bldg. 10 Board Room
- Fall Financial Aid Checks Disbursed – September 29
BCCC to exit Federal Direct Student Loan Program
effective July 1
Beaufort County Community College will cease participation in the Federal Direct Student Loan Program effective July 1, 2015. As a result, BCCC will not originate any new student loans after that date.
Keeping the college up to date
The faculty and staff of Beaufort County Community College work constantly to ensure that the college keeps up with the times. From updating equipment to fostering student success, these are just a few of the initiatives in the works at BCCC.
BCCC practical nursing graduates pinned in ceremony on July 15
Twenty-two graduates of Beaufort County Community College’s Practical Nursing program received their nursing school pins on Wednesday, July 15, in a pinning ceremony, which is a traditional rite of passage for nursing school graduates across the country.