- Allied Health
- General Information
- NC Work Ready Community
- ED2GO Online Classes
- College & Career Readiness
- NCWorks Customized Training
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- American Sign Language
- Commercial Truck Driving (CDL)
- Customer Service and Professional Skills
- Drone Pilot Training
- Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- Forklift Training
- Income Maintenance Caseworker
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Notary Public
- Real Estate Classes
- Substitute Teacher Training
- Teacher Continuing Education
- Vehicle Escort Certification & Recertification
- Work Zone Traffic Safety (Flagger Certification)
- Working Smart
- Writing a Dynamic Resume
- Personal Enrichment
- A Mediterranean Meal
- A Summer Seafood Supper
- A Taste of Summer Wine
- Carolina Shag Dancing
- Defensive Driving
- Firearms Training (Concealed Carry and Beginners Handgun)
- Let's Do Lunch; Pimento Cheese
- Line Dancing
- Quilting Project
- Return of the Redneck Pesto
- Stuffed Stuff and Good Salad
- Summer Tune-up and Small Engine Repair
- Whoopie Pies
- DDC-4 Defensive Driving
- Small Business Center
- Hyde County Davis Center
- Washington County Center
- Summer Enrichment for Kids
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
- Apply for admission to Beaufort County Community College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2018-2019 academic year. Incomplete or outdated FAFSA information will preclude consideration for scholarship.
- Complete the Beaufort County Community College Foundation scholarship application found below by entering your information into the corresponding fields.
- If you are an eligible student who wishes to apply for any of the additional scholarships listed below: download the document via the appropriate link, complete the additional application, and attach the file when submitting your BCCC Foundation application (there will be a field to do so towards the end of the application).
- Submit your application no later than July 13, 2018 in order to be considered. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be accepted.
If you wish to apply for any of the additional scholarships found in this section, please read the description to ensure that you are eligible. Please download the documents, fill them out, and attach them when you fill out the foundation scholarship below. You can not enter information into the forms in this section from your web browser, but they are fillable once you download them. Make sure you re-save the forms after you input your information, otherwise the form will be blank when you attach it below.
Please note: if you are applying for any of the three additional scholarships, you are still required to complete the BCCC Foundation scholarship application in order to be eligable.
David Clark Endowment Scholarship - BCCC students in any of the Industrial Technology programs - Automotive Systems, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Heavy Equipment and Transport/Construction Equipment, Mechanical Engineering, and/or Welding.
Click here for a printable version of the BCCC Foundation scholarship application.
Printed copies can be delivered via mail or in person to the Foundation Office, 5337 US Highway
264 East, Washington NC 27889
(located in the Administration Building 1, Room 113).
If you choose to mail your application allow 10 days