- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Gender Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- ED2GO Online Classes
- College & Career Readiness
- Career & College Promise
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- DDC-4 Defensive Driving
- Small Business Center
- Hyde County Davis Center
- Washington County Center
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
Unofficial Transcripts are available at no charge to Continuing Education students through the online Self-Service tool. Instructions to access and use the Self-Service tool can be viewed by following the link below.
Official Transcripts are available to students for $2.00 per copy.
Any student completing a Continuing Education class may obtain an official transcript by doing the following:
- Complete the Transcript Release Form. If requesting an Official Transcript, submit the Transcript Release Form with $2.00 to the Continuing Education Building 8 Registration and Records Office.The Transcript Release Form can be mailed or delivered in person to:
Beaufort County Community College
ATTN: Continuing Education Registration and Records Clerk
5337 US 264 East
Washington, NC 27889
- The Transcript Release Form can also be faxed to 252-940-6254 but students will need to call and provide a debit or credit card number for the processing of the $2.00 charge.
- Please allow two weeks for processing.
For more information regarding registration, please contact the Continuing Education Registration and Records Clerk at 252-940-6375 or at email@example.com.
High School Equivalency Records
We are pleased to announce transference of all North Carolina High School Equivalency (HSE) records to Diploma Sender who will fulfill all records requests at the following location: Diploma Sender
Effective January 14, 2019
• Diploma Sender will process all records requests on behalf of North Carolina.
January 10 – January 13, 2019
• No records requests will be accepted by the HSE Office nor Diploma Sender during this time of data transfer.
Records Requests Received Before January 10, 2019
• HSE records requests received before January 10, 2019, will be processed by Diploma Sender
• You do not need to resubmit your HSE records request.
• The HSE Office will transfer those requests to Diploma Sender.