Library offering curbside service to public
The BCCC Library is only offering curbside service to the general public.Please see the parameters outlined below.
- Patrons (public) are not allowed to enter Building 5.
- All patron orders for library materials should be submitted through the library website or via telephone.
- Library staff will use gloves in the process of retrieving and packaging materials for patrons.
- Contactless curbside service should be used for patrons to pick up their materials from the confines of their car. Pickup will be near the drop-box at the curb to the east of Building 5.
- Library staff will use gloves and masks in delivering materials to the curbside.
- Patrons should return all materials using the outside drop box.