- BCCC Salon
- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Sex and Gender Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- Class Schedules
- College & Career Readiness
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- Regional Centers
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
Beaufort County Community College uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service. The exclusive site can be accessed 24/7 at www.collegecentral.com/beaufortccc.
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, plus career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Make an appointment to meet with a staff member.
- Employers, search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.
Discover job, internship, and volunteer opportunities for:
For more information, please contact:
BCCC Employment Learning Lab (B.E.L.L.)
This is a specialized lab designed to assist individuals with NCRC prep and employability skills, including working with students on resumes, interview prep, and posting applications. ACT Essential Skills curriculum is also available, covering topics such as Working in Teams, Interpersonal and Business Communication, Work Discipline, customer Service, Problem Solving and Critical Thinking, and Financial Awareness. Students may register or join this class at any time, as it is an open enrollment lab.
Fee Waivers are available for qualifying individuals.
Fall 2022 Term
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm Weds. Aug. 24 - Dec. 7
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Sat. Aug. 20 - Dec. 10
Spring 2023 Term
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm Weds. Jan. 4 - May 8
Classes held in Building 8, Room 823.
Local Employment Opportunities
|Job Title||Employer||Location||Date Posted||Posting Expiration Date|
|Adjunct- Boat Manufacture and Service||BCCC||Washington, NC||1/18/2023||2/18/2023|