- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Sex and Gender Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- Class Schedules
- College & Career Readiness
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- Regional Centers
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
Beaufort County Community College uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service. The exclusive site can be accessed 24/7 at www.collegecentral.com/beaufortccc.
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, plus career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Make an appointment to meet with a staff member.
- Employers, search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.
Discover job, internship, and volunteer opportunities for:
For more information, please contact:
College Central Network Tutorials
Resume & Cover Letter Assistance
BCCC offers an Employability Skills Lab to assist with resumes and cover letters.
The Summer dates and times for the lab hours are as follows:
Fridays from 9am-11am on Aug. 20, Sept. 3, Sept. 17, Oct. 1, Oct. 15, Oct. 29, Nov. 5, Nov. 19, and Dec. 3.
The Employability Skills Lab meets in Building 8, Room 823 on the BCCC
campus. The lab is open for all during the operating hours and is free
for eligible students. Preregistration is not required. For more
information about this lab or to preregister, please call 252-940-6375