- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Sex and Gender Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- Class Schedules
- College & Career Readiness
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- Regional Centers
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
Small Business Center
The Mission of the Small Business Center Network (SBCN) is to increase the success rate and the number of viable small businesses in North Carolina by providing high quality, readily accessible assistance to prospective and existing small business owners, which will lead to job creation and retention.
Services available through the Small Business Center Network include:
- One-on-one business counseling, which provides an evaluation to determine immediate needs. To make an online request for counseling complete the online form by clicking here.
- Custom designed programs to assist with preparation of paperwork necessary to obtain financing for a qualified new business or expansion of an existing business.
All Available Seminars & Workshops
SBCN Core Curriculum
Examples of other targeted workshops
- Sales and Use Tax Workshop (NCDOR)
- The Experience of a Lifetime – Customer Service That Works!
- Effective use of Social Media
- How to Publish Your Book Now!
- Managing Stress and Preventing Burnout
- Data Security for Your Business
- HP LIFE Online Entrepreneurship Training