- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Gender Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- ED2GO Online Classes
- College & Career Readiness
- Career & College Promise
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- DDC-4 Defensive Driving
- Small Business Center
- Hyde County Davis Center
- Washington County Center
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
Unofficial Continuing Education Transcripts
Unofficial Transcripts are available at no charge to Continuing Education students through the online Self-Service tool. Instructions to access and use the Self-Service tool can be viewed by following the link below.
Official Continuing Education Transcripts
Official Transcripts are available to students for $2.00 per copy.
Any student completing a Continuing Education class may obtain an official transcript by doing the following:
- Complete the Transcript Release Form. If requesting an Official Transcript, submit the Transcript Release Form with $2.00 to the Continuing Education Building 8 Registration and Records Office.The Transcript Release Form can be mailed or delivered in person to:
Beaufort County Community College
ATTN: Continuing Education Registration and Records Clerk
5337 US 264 East
Washington, NC 27889
- The Transcript Release Form can also be faxed to 252-940-6254 but students will need to call and provide a debit or credit card number for the processing of the $2.00 charge.
- Please allow two weeks for processing.
For more information regarding registration, please contact the Continuing Education Registration and Records Clerk at 252-940-6375 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School Equivalency Transcripts (GED®, HiSET®)
The North Carolina Community College System is pleased to announce transference of all North Carolina High School Equivalency (HSE) records to Diploma Sender who will fulfill all records requests at the following location. More information can be found at https://www.nccommunitycolleges.edu/college-and-ca....
For more information regarding registration, please contact the Chief High School Equivalency Examiner at 252-940-6209 or email@example.com.
Curriculum Transcripts (certificate, diploma, associate degree classes)
Students may obtain copies of their transcript upon written request to the Registrar's Office. Transcripts cost $5 each and will be released to other colleges, agencies or employers ONLY AFTER written authorization from the student and payment have been received. Please visit the Student Services Transcripts webpage for more information or call the Registrar's Office at 252-940-6236.