Graduation is coming soon. Line up your job with College Central Network!
Are you looking for a full-time job to begin your career and put your degree or certification to work? Are you looking for a part-time job to make some extra money while in college? Regardless of your motivation, look no further. Beaufort County Community College has an opportunity for job-seekers like you to connect with employers both locally and nationally. This opportunity is with College Central Network. You can access BCCC’s College Central Network at www.collegecentral.com/beaufortccc. The site is open to community members and alumni, so invite your friends and family to create profiles. Jobs are posted regularly to this site.
Some current employment opportunities include:
- Full-Time IT Support Specialist with Martin County Government
- Chiropractic Assistant with Washington Chiropractic Center
- Rigger with Egret Boats
- Grille Attendant with Cypress Landing Golf Club
- Full-Time Water Utility Systems Operator with Tyrell County Government
- Part-Time Nutrition Site Manager with Tyrell County Senior Center
- Certified Nursing Assistant with My PCA Greenville Home Care
Many more jobs are listed as well! Explore the opportunities available via BCCC’s College Central Network. If you need assistance with College Central Network or exploring your career options, please contact Kimberly Jackson at Kimberly.Jackson@beaufortccc.edu or 252-940-6252 or Jamie Cohick at Jamie.Cohick@beaufortccc.edu or 252-940-6443.