- BCCC Salon
- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Sex and Gender Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- Class Schedules
- College & Career Readiness
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- Regional Centers
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
These courses are designed to meet individual's needs and interests by enabling learners to take classes in the comfort of their own homes. You can study at a time that is most convenient for you, without the need for attending classes on campus.
Online Advanced Career Training (ACT) Courses
Beaufort County Community College, in partnership with ed2go, offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
Our programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, providing you with effective web-based learning programs. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience, responding to any questions or concerns, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
Instructions to register for an ACT course:
2. To enroll for Advanced Career Training courses with Ed2Go, students will need to contact Dr. Justin Rose at Justin.Rose@Beaufortccc.edu. Students will need to pay at the time of registration.
Personal Development Fundamentals (ILC) Courses
Many classes consist of two (2) lessons per week for a total of twelve (12) lessons or the equivalent of twenty-four (24) contact hours for 2.4 CEU credits.
Please remember, the only time constraints associated with BCCC’s Continuing Education online classes is that all lessons must be completed during the eight-week period your class is offered.
Students taking online classes must be at least 16 years of age.
Instructions to register for an ILC course:
1. Go to http://www.ed2go.com/beaufortccc/
2. Choose a class and click on the red "Add to Cart" button.
3. Choose a Start Date from the available dates.
4. Log-in with your Ed2Go username and password. If this is your first time, you will need to complete the Create a New Account process.
5. In order to continue with the course, you must complete the online enrollment and contact the Department of Continuing Education to complete payment (see Contact Information below).
COST OF CLASS
Classes begin at $70.00!
For questions or to register, please contact:
Continuing Education Registration & Records Clerk